Are you in need of childcare during the COVID Crisis? Ardent Preschool is offering childcare in the Birmingham and Huntsville areas. Our enhanced cleaning procedures and COVID protocols have been approved by Jefferson County and the State Health Department.
Ardent Preschool is providing enhanced health and safety protocol during the COVID Crisis, spots will be given on a first come, first serve basis.
- Medical/Sickness Policy: Any flu-like symptoms would prohibit access to our school. If your child shows signs that would require them to be picked up, we require that an authorized family member do so within 90 minutes or less.
- Hand Sanitizing Policy: We also require that all parents sanitize their hands upon entering the building.
- Classroom Access Policy: Parents will not be allowed access into the classrooms. Children should be dropped off at the classroom door to limit exposure.
- Care: During this time, we strongly encourage parents to comply with staggered drop-off / pick-up times to keep the number of people entering the building down, to observe current social distancing measures. We also encourage parents to setup times to talk over the phone instead of in person (depending on the matter) during this time.
- Temperature Checks: We will be checking the temperatures of all students and staff during the day. This information will be logged and we may require parents to do the same.
- Clear Blue Germicidal Lighting Systems: Installation of Clear Blue Germicidal Lighting Systems that cleans the air more effectively than ordinary air filters and has a destructive effect on microorganisms and harmful pathogens.
- Disinfectant Foggers: All campuses are fogged monthly or as needed, after students have cleared the building.
- Training Modules: Training modules for all staff on Maintaining a Healthy Environment and preventing transmission methods with a review of protocol for enhanced cleaning, introduction to new disinfectant products and review of proper hand hygiene.
- 3rd Party Enhanced Protocol: 3rd party extracurricular services are required to submit and adhere to enhanced health and safety procedures for the remainder of the COVID crisis.
- Gloves: The use of gloves when wiping noses, assisting with toilet use, and cleaning.
- Non-Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometers: Implementation of Non-Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometers that can be used on staff and children on entrance and exit of the Schools as well as intermittently during the day as needed.